Sunday, March 30, 2014

What I Can and Can't Live Without

Many of the things I own I believe to be invaluable. From the toys I had when I was in elementary, to my computer, and phone, are all some of the things that I believe to be important. Although, in reality, many of these are not as important as I make them out to be, and can still easily live without. Some of the things I would have no problem getting rid of, are the toys from my childhood (although 1would prefer to have them sent to a charity for children), many of my video games, and some of the more impulse driven purchases that I have made, such as a paintball gun (which I have only used twice in the four years of having it). After losing everything that I believe to be unneeded, my home will look considerably bigger. The things that I cannot live without, are my phone, a bed, and food. Food for obvious reason, a bed for resting and being able to sleep, and my phone because of how necessary a phone has become. With my phone, i can entertain myself, find my location and who ever is around me, and even be able to search up an answer to any situation I face. These re the choices that I believe the current generation of people will choose, because of how important technology has become in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Although sending childhood toys to a charity for children is generous, I do not believe one should do that (my mother did that without asking me first). I believe people should keep their childhood toys and pass them on to their children. Not surviving without a phone is what almost everyone has listed. It has become extremely necessary for life now and days. Wonderful job, Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad how much technology is taking over people's lives. Not only Kevin but many others would suffer if they had to leave their phone behind. This is only because of the way some people's lives are set up to be and also the generation they are born in. I wish that everything can go back to the simple lifestyle and instead of technology moving forward other industries would move forward. Superb Job Kevin!

    ReplyDelete